1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
To guarantee the privacy of the data in the Valencia Social Bot, we refer to the applicable regulations in this matter, the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) .
Based on this standard, Valencia Social Bot is a program that captures, processes and stores personal data provided by users in order to provide the services requested by the Valencia City Council.
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you accept the measures in this Policy, you agree that we treat your personal data as defined in this Policy.
Company name: INTERACTIVE ENGINEERING OF LEISURE SXXI SL
Trade name: AMAZING UP
Address: Avda. de Francia, nº 45, 1, 18, Valencia, Spain, CP 46023
3. KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
• Legality : We will only collect your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
• Data minimization : We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• Purpose Limitation : We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only in accordance with your wishes.
• Accuracy : We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
• Data Security : We apply appropriate technical and organizational measures proportional to the risks to ensure that your data does not suffer damage, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of illicit treatment.
• Access and Rectification : We have the means for you to access or rectify your data when you consider it appropriate.
• Conservation time period : We keep your personal data in a legal and appropriate manner and only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, that is, for the time essential for the provision of the requested service.
• International transfers : when it is the case that your data is going to be transferred outside the EU/EEA, they will be adequately protected.
• Third parties : The access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and with the appropriate contractual guarantees.
• Direct Marketing and cookies : We comply with the applicable legislation regarding advertising and cookies.
4. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
AMAZING UP collects all the information entered into the application by the user and stores it on its own servers or on the servers of the AMAZING UP storage provider.
As it is a Cloud service, storage on servers is a requirement for the operation of the application, which is why the user accepts this fact.
The types of data that can be requested and processed are:
• Identification data, if you provide them to us.
• Personal data provided to be able to provide the requested information about the services available depending on the needs.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
• You have given us your consent for the purposes of processing. Of course you can withdraw your consent at any time.
• By legal requirement.
• Because there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights.
• Because it is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
6. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to companies related to AMAZING UP for the provision of various services as Treatment Managers. The company will not make any assignment, except by legal obligation.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
• Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
• Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
• Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
• Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
• Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
• Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending a motivated and accredited communication to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to file a claim with the competent Control Authority if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
8. LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of this Policy complement, and do not replace, any other existing requirements under the applicable data protection law, which will prevail in any case.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and may be amended by Company at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.